To Our Valued Guests
We are open! I can’t begin to put into words how much you and our crew have been missed. Changes have been made for the safety of our guests and crew, but that won’t change who the Divi Carina Bay Casino family is at its heart, and we are excited to welcome you back.
Since the March 21 closure, we have sanitized, installed protective barriers and developed even more stringent cleaning standards.
Upon reopening, you will see additional precautions have been put in place:
- Guest and Crewmember temperature screenings
- Guests and Crewmembers wearing masks
- Social distancing throughout the property
- Reduced occupancy in the elevator
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the property
- Increased and frequent sanitation of high touch areas
- Protective barriers installed throughout the property
- Some slot machine chairs have been removed to enable social distancing between guests
- Per Casino Control Commission directive, scanning for weapons at entrance
- Reduced seating at table games
Additional information regarding your offers and promotions:
- Free slot and table offers for the valid month are available on your accounts.
- Earned points and comps are available.
- ELITE status requirements have been reduced to 10,000 tier credits for 2020.
- Birthday offers for the months of March, April, May and June will be honored.
- Kiosk promotions will be available upon your return to include, but not limited to, Wilder Wednesdays, Daily Free Spin & Free Shirt Sunday.
- Unredeemed TITO tickets may be redeemed for up to 120 days from expiration.
- Queen of Hearts and the $20,000 Birthday Drawings will not resume immediately but will return as soon as capacity limitations have been lifted. The Queen of Hearts jackpot will resume at $2,125 and there is still over $12,000 to be awarded for our $20,000 Birthday Giveaway.
We are anxious to welcome you back!
See you soon!
Anton Kuipers, General Manager
Current COVID-19 Updates
Information current as of 4:05pm Wednesday, June 10, 2020.